|on-going programs |
Please e-mail your interests to email@example.com
1. Speakers for Community Events on Nutrition Topics
- Programs for Children/Families-Head Start/Pre-School
- After-School Programs
- Programs for Adults-Community Groups
- Service Clubs
- Work Sites
- Programs for Senior Citizens
2. Education/Mentoring Programs
3. Collaborative Community-Based Research
- Career Clubs at Junior and Senior High Schools.
- Programs for Health Career Students attending
high schools and colleges.
- Mentoring program for community residents
interested in careers in dietetics and nutrition.
including Nutrition Topics
- Collaborative Research with other community based
organizations related to nutrition interventions.
- Attitudes and knowledge surveys related to nutrition
topics in conjunction with nutrition education classes.
- Survey of restaurants related to the provision of healthy
food options for community residents.
- Survey of grocery stores regarding the availability of fresh
fruits, vegetables, dairy products, and staple foods for