Los Angeles Trade Technical College Nutrition Network as Kitchen Assistant (July-August 2006).
Coordinated Dietetic Program (CDP) Intern, Sept 2009-June 2010
GLENDALE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT - ADMINISTRATIVE ROTATION
· Menu analysis
· Menu planning/ nutrition education with elementary school age children
FOOTHILL PRESBYTERIAN HOSPITAL GLENDORA - CLINICAL ROTATION
· Nutritional screenings/assessments of patients
· Nutritional calculations
· Nutrition education to patients
HEAD START/EARLY HEAD START CENTER FOR COMMUNITY & FAMILY SERVICES PASADENA - ELECTIVE ROTATION
· Nutritional education to groups of parents
· Nutritional counseling individually to parents
· Helped plan staff trainings
· Helped develop and translate parent handouts
Specialized Skills: Bilingual-English/Spanish;
Customer service experience-interacting with people efficiently;
Work well with others;
Clerical skills-data entry, filing, answering phones.
Professional Affiliation: Volunteer at Robert F. Kennedy Elementary School (November 2003-May 2004 and (January-April 2005); Site Coordinator for Los Angeles County-Farmer’s Market “Ask the Dietitian Program” (March 2008-present).